Byron Dog Grooming – Customer Service Policies
please read and sign client details sheets before any service of your pets appointment today.
Byron Dog Grooming’s mission is to create a quality on going service with CARE, TRUST, LOVE and COMPASSION for you and your pet’s needs.
- Please understand that all humans and animals have bad days and if it is found that your pet is not in the best of moods on their appointment day, all or part of the service will be suspended in the interests of occupational health and safety and you will only be charged to the point of service attained. We always respect you and your pets, but the groomer’s safety always comes first (without groom training your pet might do better with several sessions).
- If you know your pet has any health or grooming issues – injury, soreness, snappy, sleepy or any AGGRESSION you MUST inform the groomer before any servicing. Most groomers may find out during the service but it is your duty of care to inform the staff. We take no responsibility for injury or ill health due to omissions or while your pet is in our care. Your pet will enjoy our services if we are aware of these things. Once your pet is settled into the grooming salon please don’t disturb the pet/grooming session. AND WE THANK YOU.
- Cash and Card (Mastercard & Visa) payments are available and ask that you have payment ready at time of appointment/grooming session. If this is not available please inform us and we will arrange a 7 day payment, for a direct deposit into the business account.
- If your pet has any infectious deceases or skin issues we must be informed.
This includes FLEAS and TICKS, we are happy to provide the appropriate treatments and services for your pets needs, but if we find they need these services you may have to pay additional service fees above any quote given prior to service.
- If you are unable to keep any appointment, please contact us as soon as possible. If no notice is given then a basic service fee may be charged, the appointment hours will not be able to be filled by someone else. Please keep this in mind.
- At Byron Dog Grooming, we pride ourselves on being a quality one – one personalised grooming salon. If at all you find any issue or concerns regarding our services to you and your companion animal, please feel comfortable to discuss any good or bad aspects of the business with us as we regard your feedback as imperative to the growth and strength of our business and community service to you.
- From time to time we like to post and update our business activities and share wonderful grooming experiences with Byron Bay Dog Grooming. Pictures and pet/breed profiles are used in our newsletters and online community.
- MOBILE grooming service to you – we advise and have your authority to use power and water supply from the property. In the event that you are not there at the time of service, this authority is still permissible.
- Please always remember responsible pet ownership is your duty and the health and happiness of your companion animal is of upmost importance. We are always here to help guide you as to the best options available to you through our business, so please ask how we may be of assistance to you in this matter.
- Byron Bay Dog Grooming thanks you for the adherence to these customer service policies and your patronage to our business. By signing below you agree to the above customer policies.
- Click here to download our Client Information & Policy Sheet.